This Privacy Statement informs you how Mojo Concerts B.V. – A Live Nation Company (hereinafter: “Mojo”) processes data of persons, such as the personal data of visitors of Mojo’s websites and buyers of tickets of concerts and other events organized by Mojo (hereinafter: “the user” or “you”). Mojo regards the safe and correct collection and use of your personal data of great importance. Please read it carefully.
COLLECTION OF DATA
Via our websites - For the performance, improvement and registration of our services Mojo processes your personal data through Mojo’s websites www.mojo.nl and www.livenation.nl, as well as the festival websites of Mojo, such as www.lowlands.nl and www.northseajazz.com. Mojo also processes your data when you subscribe to digital newsletters of Mojo via www.livenation.nl and www.mrpublisher.nl.
At events - Mojo can also process personal data of visitors at events produced or co-produced by Mojo, for example by registering an event (by camera) for commercial and safety purposes. Mojo will provide visitors of events with a clear notice of such registrations and will not share any personal data with third parties without consent, insofar as consent can reasonably be acquired and unless Mojo is obliged to do so by law.
Mojo can collect and register the following personal data:
- Contact and account information (e.g. name, address, (mobile) phone number, e-mail address, account number, date of birth and gender)
- IP-address and geo locations;
- Personal information posted by you (e.g. on websites of Mojo or social media websites)
- Taste in music based on selected favourite artists and/or previous ordered tickets to an event.
As the responsible party within the meaning of the Dutch Data Protection Act, Mojo has reported this processing of personal data to the Dutch Data Protection Authority. Mojo has its registered offices at Noordeinde 19-21, 2611 KE Delft.
Mojo (or any third party acting on the direct instructions of Mojo) can process your personal data:
- for the performance of our services in the area of the organization of concerts and other events (such as festivals);
- for the performance of a contract, including the enforcement of the General Conditions For Admission Tickets;
- for record keeping purposes;
- to inform you - by e.g. (email) mailings or mobile phone (SMS/MMS-messages)
- about promotions, concerts and other events (such as festivals) or related products or services, that are provided by Mojo or by other parties acting on the instructions of Mojo;
- to improve our services (for example through polls or surveys);
- to register the visitor data of (certain parts of) our websites;
- to do market research and data analysis, for which Mojo can enrich and link data with other data, to personalize and/or customize the services and purposes mentioned above under this section;
- to improve and secure our websites.
Your personal data will not be used for other purposes than the above. If you no longer wish to receive information from us, you can ask us to unsubscribe and remove your (email) address from our mailing lists. For more information we refer you to the paragraph “UNSUBSCRIBE, CORRECTION OR REMOVAL OF DATA” of this statement.
We may provide your personal data to affiliated companies and parties that we engaged for the performances of our services, as stated above. Apart from this, we will not provide your personal data to third parties, unless we are required by law to do so. Mojo is part of the global organisation Live Nation Entertainment. The data collected by us is therefore also owned by the Live Nation-group and can be processed within the Live Nation-group for the purposes as specified in this statement. The head office in the US has committed itself to the Safe Harbor principles, which are a safeguard for the processing and protection of data in line with EU legislation. Besides the aforementioned situations, Mojo will not transfer your personal data to other countries.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Except for the aforementioned websites of third parties that Mojo has instructed as a processor of personal data, this Privacy Statement does not apply to (linked) third party websites. Such as websites and apps of sponsors or partners of Mojo or social media buttons on our websites via which these social media services process your personal information. Mojo does not accept any responsibility for the privacy policies of third parties. We advise you to consult the specific privacy statement on any such third party website.
UNSUBSCRIBE, CORRECTION OR REMOVAL OF DATA
You may always request us to correct or remove your personal information or provide you with a copy of your personal data with Mojo. First of all, you can correct or supplement the data in your personal account with our ticket partner. Secondly, you can login to www.livenation.nl, to correct or remove your personal data.
You can also opt-out of receiving notices from Mojo (such as newsletters and promotional emailings) through a link, text or phone number or freepost which is provided at the bottom of every email, SMS, EMS or MMS you receive from Mojo. If you unsubscribe from our mailing lists, you will no longer receive information from Mojo or our partners.
For further questions regarding your personal data and requests for copies of your personal data you can contact Mojo via firstname.lastname@example.org.